Sihouetteofalady

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fighting Fit This Easter!

It just so happens that the sixth week, and the week before my half way measurements and weigh in, falls on easter. Now for some this may pose a challenge, but I made the decision when I started this challenge that I wouldn't falter. So far I have stayed strong to this. In fact I have almost ignored easter to make it a little bit easier!

Today though it all became real. There was a hamper of easter eggs delivered from the Grandparents, easter eggs on the table and hot cross buns in the kitchen. So instead of looking at them I drank my protein shake and I went to the gym. . twice. 

This goal is more important than anything to me right now so nothing will get in the way. I believe I can stay strong and complete this challenge and If Im lucky maybe ill even take out the title! So this easter I have replaced chocolate with real eggs and exercise and Im proud of myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment