Sihouetteofalady

Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Challenge Starts Now!

Ok I know I said the challenge starts now but in actual fact for me it started yesterday! I was so anxious about my weigh in and photos that I was sick with nerves and couldn't eat or anything all day. 

Last night I lay awake for hours, my mind runnings a million miles an hour and preventing me from sleeping. When I woke up this morning I was ready early and headed to the gym to try and make it over sooner rather than later. With my luck there was a line so I was left in line for what felt like hours freaking out about being measured and weighed.  

I have this thing where I get so anxious that I make my self sick and shake and I know its going to happen but I cant help it! My nerves got the better of me as soon as the door was closed behind me and I let a few tears escape. I was so embarrassed but the girl was lovely and gave me a huge hug and reminded me to 'believe' just like my tattoo says and just think of the end of the challenge. 

So now I am one day in to the 12 week challenge and I'm ready, ready for change and ready to feel confident in my own skin. Now I'm not the kind of person to do anything half heartily. I either go all in or not at all! So not only will I reach my goal but I am aiming to win this challenge. Im in, all in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment